customized Training Courses
NTMA Training Centers offers customized courses to fit your workforce needs. We can schedule days, times and type of training your company is looking to obtain.
Our unique blend of lab and shop time allows for maximum theory and hands on learning. Our Instructional staff is well versed in today’s advanced programs while allowing the participant to learn at a pace that encompasses critical material.
A minimum of 12 participants is required. For more information contact our Retraining Department at 562-404-4295 x131.
COORDINATE MEASURING MACHINE (CMM)
This course is designed to provide students the principles and practices in the operation of a Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM).
- Students will apply basic blueprint reading skills, technical mathematics, and Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing GD&T) in preparing a basic program and operation of a prismatic part.
- Additionally, students will demonstrate the basic understanding of navigating through a graphical user interface that provides the necessary functions for proper probe selection and qualification, planning a program layout, making a basic program, measure, analyze, and prepare a detailed inspection report.
- Upon completion, students will have a basic understanding in the programming and operation of a CNC CMM.
40 and 80 Hour Courses
The programs below are designed to offer your employees an introduction and basic understanding of the program. Each of these programs has different levels of training that may be offered such as Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced.
- CNC (Computerized Numerical Control) – Level 1, 2 and 3
- Inspection – Level 1 and 2
- CAD/CAM – (Level 1 – Mill & Lathe), (Level 2 – 2D Milling & Turning), (Level 3 – 3D Milling & C-Axis Turning), (Level 4 – Multi-Axis/Solids)
For further program information contact our Director of Customized Training Marcie Correa by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly at 562-404-4295 x131.
12131 Telegraph Rd
Santa Fe Springs, California 90670
© 2021 NTMA Training Centers