Veteran Services

Welcome, Veterans!

At NTMA Machinist Career College, we recognize the unique situation that veterans may face transitioning and readjusting into their life out of the military. Take comfort in knowing, that we will do everything possible to assist you in the transition while enrolled in our programs.

Veteran Education Benefits are available if you:

Have served in the military

Currently serve in the military

Are an eligible dependent of a veteran

Are a spouse of a veteran receiving benefits

Forms and Codes

Please visit to determine which GI Bill® benefit helps you meet your educational goals.
For more information and assistance, you may also call the Veterans Administration at 1-888-442-4551.

To complete your application online, visit VONAPP.
New veteran students use VA Form 22-1990, and transferring veterans use VA Form 22-1995.
New dependent students use VA Form 22-5490, and transferring dependents use VA Form 22-5495.

Facility Codes

Los Angeles: 35-8010-05

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at

NTMA Machinist Career College has partnered with the Advocacy Support Staff at the Nursing Home Abuse Center (NHAC), and we are proud to share this veteran’s support guide in hopes that it reaches the people who need to see it the most. 

Supporting our Veteran Community

Military veterans are an especially at-risk group for abuse and mistreatment in nursing homes. An often-neglected group, veterans, after serving their country, are commonly left without sufficient support systems, friends, family networks, mental and physical health care services.