FOR OVER 50 YEARS, NTMA HAS BEEN TRAINING MACHINIST
- 7 months of hands-on Machinist Training.
- You will be a Certified Entry-Level Machinist at the completion of the program.
- Small classrooms of 15 students or less.
- Learning supplies, books, tools, tool boxes and shop attire provided to all students.
- New students receive a new laptop computer.
- Welcoming campus atmosphere – Be a part of the NTMA Family.
- Caring learning environment – NTMA staff is dedicated to supporting your success.
- Guaranteed Job Placement Assistance.
- Hundreds of employment opportunities in LA, Orange, and surrounding counties.
- Plenty of free onsite campus parking.
Years of Experience
Since 1968, NTMA Training Centers has prepared and futhered the skills for a great career.
Working NTMA Alumni
From large corporations to small shops – NTMA Training Centers’ graduates do it all!
Highest graduation rating in the industry.
Job Placement Rate
Employers hire direct from our campus.
Our network of employers are looking for trained men and women to fill open machinist positions today! Learn the skills needed to begin a great career. Click Enroll Now to start building a better future!
Hands-On Training • Morning, Afternoon and Evening Classes Available • Career Services and LIFETIME Job Placement Assistance • Financial Aid Available For Those Who Qualify
Designed for individuals wanting to learn the basics of machining. Learn the setup and operation of mills, lathes, grinders, drill presses and saws. Instruction is also provided in safety, quality control, inspection procedures blueprint reading and basic CNC operations.
For machinists looking to attain greater proficiency in following areas:
• Advanced CNC Machining • Inspection
• Advanced Mastercam Programming
NTMA Training Centers offers Special Courses for those students looking to gain proficiency in:
• Wire EDM (Electrical Discharge Machining)
• CMM Fundamentals (Coordinate Measuring Machine)
You are invited to our next Campus Event!
We are opening our campus for tours. Visit our classrooms, walk our state-of-the-art shop floor and meet our students and staff. Let us show you how machinsit training can build a better future for you and your family.
Open House Event
Machinist Training Program
Saturday, July 10, 2021
Event hours are from 10am – 1pm
Make 2021 your year for a new career!
7 MONTH TRAINING PROGRAM BEGINS JULY 26
FOR OVER 50 YEARS, NTMA TRAINING CENTERS HAS TRAINED STUDENTS THE BASICS OF MACHINING
Included in your tuition are NTMA Training Centers branded t-shirts, interview/professional dress shirts, hats, backpack and a brand-new laptop. All tools book and certificates are covered and you will receive a stainless steel briefcase to store and show your program projects. A must-have for showing potential employers your work samples of your machine skills.
12131 Telegraph Rd
Santa Fe Springs, California 90670
© 2021 NTMA Training Centers